Aliv seeds are packed with calcium, nutrients, iron, dietary fibre and various vitamins like A, C and E which can help with hair growth. They can also help you lose weight as they keep you full and control unwanted hunger pangs. They also have very less fat. So incorporate them in your diet and notice the benefit.
- 1 Cup Aliv
- 1 Coconut grated
- 2 ½ Cups Jaggery/Gur (or as per sweetness required)
- 2 Tsp Ghee
- Nutmeg/Jaiphal Powder (optional)
- Coconut Water
- Soak aliv for one hour in coconut water.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and add the soaked aliv.
- Continue to cook the mix for a few mins.
- Mix grated coconut and gur and mix well.
- Allow to cool, add jaiphal powder and roll ladoos.
Store in cool and dry place. Depending upon whether, the laddoos can last for 3-7 days.
Do checkout our Instagram post on the same here